His cozy coupe shopping cart has been a bit disappointing to him as he is constantly trying to
climb into the car intended for dolls or stuffed animals. Today he got his head stuck trying to get in.
He really likes being able to feed himself and his highchair corner is doused with evidence of how clean he is, and how helpful to throw his dishes on the floor when he is done. Hooray for Simba for the baby cleanup crew.
With mobility comes injury, Blake got a nasty black eye when he was running around the house being
chased by Bronson. He had his bottle in his mouth when he went crashing into the floor, which jammed his bottle in his eye. OUCH!
Bronson made a snowman all by himself patterned after the snowman he made with Grandpa Hardy last winter. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I love it.
Black eye number 2 came just as black eye number one was clearing up. You can still see it under his eye. I was trying to keep him from slipping off of our bench but in attempt to get him down he ended up slipping right into the corner. Poor baby.
Long winters make for lots of extra energy that has to get out somehow.
They still love the bounce house.
Blake the gorilla. He loves banana's, and taking big bites of bananas.
We bought a big bean bag for some extra seating, the boys love it. It has been fun
but will be much nicer when it's in our family room, which is hopefully just a couple months away.
Blakey LOVES baths. If he sees anyone taking a bath he won't rest until he
gets to join them. It is the one thing I can do that I know will cheer him up.
And some days a teething 18 month old gets pretty grumpy so I'm glad
he can at least have some relief in the tub.
We are ready for spring, poor Bronson's allergies are awful and it's no wonder why.
Hopefully he'll forgive us but I don't see us getting rid of Simba anytime soon.
This is a very skin and bones post, I need to do better on keeping track of the family's goings on.
I'll try to work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment