It seems like Levi has been with me for much longer than 5 years but I can't believe he is five. He is getting so big. I will be very sad when he no longer fits on my lap to rock and snuggle with. We were going to have a Dusty party but after fruitless searching he got pretty excited to do cars instead, especially after the fun we had in Cars land. Anyway birthday parties are a bit crazy but I know he had a great day and was very excited. He is already counting down to his 6th birthday. If only birthdays were as exciting for adults.
He ended up with quite the collection of presents. Spoiled boy.
we ended up with a few extra guests but . . . oh well
He loves his new bike. I loved watching him ride his trike, and his little bike, and now he's just growing too fast. He always seems like he should be my baby I guess.
Happy Birthday Levi. You make me smile everyday. I love the smiles you give me after preschool. All of the other kids run around and play but Levi looks right for me, gives me a big smile and wave and runs straight to the car. He's a sweetie. Some of my favorite words he says are
gwil - girl / weowld - world / mode-ice-cle - motorcycle, he is a good informer when Blake is awake or getting into trouble. I love him to pieces. I wish he could stay little forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment