18 months - cute - happy - messy - trouble - silly - grumpy - tantrums
I wish I had a picture of when we take his shirts off and they get stuck on his head
he makes a cute nun.
The boys loved the new park at the Kaysville splash pad but we have learned our lesson that
when everyone has spring fever, best to go when everybody else is in school. We aren't doing Lagoon or Cherry Hill passes this year. I'm excited to just play in the back yard, swimming and jumping and making the rounds to parks. I'm sure we will do some pool hopping too. We are excited for sunshine!
Cute babies. Blake didn't care much about the play ground he just
loves to run around and be outside.
and swing, he loves to swing.
Our garden locations are a bit hodge podge but Jared made some boxes for me and our
first crop of peas was planted by some very willing gardeners. The boys love helping with
manly jobs much more than picking up their laundry or putting away dishes.
Blakes first day of nursery. He seems much to little to be in nursery. So it is a welcome
relief for the Sundays he actually makes it to go. If he doesn't have a nap before church we have to
take him home after sacrament, he is an absolute bear. Church is pretty challenging, I spend a lot of sacraments with him locked in the mothers room. I love it actually, it's nice and quiet and there is a rocking chair, and Blake gets to explore the 7x8 cube all he likes.
I decided to be a cool mom and get some hair paint for crazy hair day.
Bronson was pretty excited. I tell him I want to see a real smile not his goofy smirk and this
is what I get. He is silly.
Then I read the note about the fun activities for each day of the week and realize that it was actually
crazy sock day. So with 5 min before he had to leave we scrambled to the bathroom for a quick hair washing frenzy, then a change from his soaked clothes and luckily the soccer socks are in view. Phew.
One day that week was dress as your favorite story book character. I had nothing for him but 5 min before school again he was way sad he wasn't dressed up. I was getting Blake's jacket on him and saw our baby caterpillar costume size 12-18 months, and off he went as the very hungary caterpillar. He teacher said he was the cutest one in the whole class, but I didn't get a pic :(
No comments:
Post a Comment