12.19.2013

Levi feeds Blake

Levi informed me tonight that Blake had made a big mess in the kitchen.  I soon find Blake in the middle of an entire box of Rice Chex that he dumped on the floor, just munching away.  So I try to laugh instead of scream then proceed to get it all cleaned up.   As I'm almost done sweeping I look over to see Blake on all fours eating something off the floor like a dog.  A few feet in front of him Levi is dropping a trail of peanuts.  Blake crawls ahead and finds another peanut to lick off the floor, Levi in reverse drops another on the floor.

So when I first saw Blake I said, "Blake don't do that."  Then as I see Levi I said, "Levi why are you doing that?"

Levi says "Because he is hungary."

Next thing I know Levi has stopped leaving a trail and courteously has dumped a whole pile on the floor for him.


No comments: