the buckley bunch
Some of my favorite things about Bronson - he loves to work on projects with Jared, he loves to play, and play hard outside. He is becoming more and more affectionate and works at being a gentleman, he often tells me to have a great day at home after I tell him to have a great day at school. It is easy to see he is going to be a lot like Jared, he has a very curious mind and loves to figure things out and come up with ideas - like the marble track he built at Grandma's that went all the way down her stairs. I was very impressed. He is a great kid who loves to be silly and has lots and lots of energy.
Levi is my sweetie, it is a lot harder for me to punish him than Bronson, although many times he deserves it, he gets away with a lot more. He loves to sing, he always wants me to have music on and it only takes a couple of times listening before he starts singing a long. This is something I need on video. I hope he keeps singing his whole life. Some of my favorite Levi words are
gwill - for girl
his L's are W's so when he says his name he is Wevi
I couldn't begin to count how many times a day he says - Is that a great idea? or I have a great idea
He often makes statements followed with a - Right mom? even just for little silly things.
I'm learning my boys need a lot more verbal praise and reassurance than I have given them.
He loves to build and play with Bronson but he also likes to take it easy and just be my buddy.
He has the cutest smile and giggle. I don't want him to ever grow up.
Blakey is getting so big so fast. He loves trying to play with Bronson and Levi. I love when I'm rocking him to sleep and he's laying on my shoulder, he likes to hum a long with me while I sing or hum. It is rare for him to hear music and not start to dance. I never would have believed the way he can move his hips, so cute. He always wants to feed me a bite after I feed him, with the same hand of course that he just used to feed Simba. He is very emotional for better and worse but when I remember who is mom is I can't blame the poor little guy.
Jared never stops working to help and bless his family. He is so supportive and willing to help with whatever he can. I know I must be such a pain to him sometimes but he never complains, well almost never ;). Honestly I couldn't have asked for a better man. I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment