The only tried and true never failing way to make this boy happy is with a bath. You can barely get his clothes off before he's ready to catapult into the tub. It is often where he eats his dinner if he doesn't seem interested (or basically is freaking out) in his high chair.
Blake and Levi also had the pleasure of getting hand foot mouth in November. What a nightmare. Blake had one of the worst nights I've ever had with any of my babies. Completely unable to console and spent about 90 minutes on the floor rolling around and flipping back bonking his head from about 11:30- 1am. He wouldn't let us hold him for more than a minute so we just tried surrounding him with pillows but somehow his head would hit the hard floor more than the pillows. Then I would hold him then he would freak out more. Honestly I can't remember being more frustrated that we couldn't help him at all. The worst of it was for about 2 days with their mouths being the major source of pain. When Levi got it after Blake and would cry about his mouth is helped me understand how bad Blake was really hurting. Ibprofin just doesn't do much when it comes to mouth sores. Anyway it was horrible for both of them, and I'm so glad Bronson never got it so he didn't have to miss school.
We try to remember to put the dog food up and the toilet paper off of the holder but when we forget . . . in the mean time we also have to remember if Simba has had the chance to eat since her food has been out of reach. Poor dog. I wish I had more time to take care of her. She is a good girl for being so neglected.
Bronson was having fun one morning giving Blake rides in the laundry basket. He was very entertained. Sometimes the happy moments seem very few and far between sometimes. Things can get crazy to ugly way to fast. But we are trying to keep our wits about us raising 3 boys.
To sum it up - very cute trouble makers!
If Blake is in his high chair be sure that Simba is right underneath him, just waiting for treats. Blake eats better when he feeds himself, which at this point is just food all over everything. No matter how ready he is to get out of his high chair, the moment I go to take off the tray it is a mad dash to try to grab any left overs off of his tray and shove in his mouth, it is the one of the funniest thing. He even does it when there is nothing on his tray . . . I won't say who he gets this from.
I don't really put my boys in pink bibs but Tessa left it here and we just keep washing it and using it
instead of returning it. . . sorry Tessa.
No comments:
Post a Comment