11.02.2012

blake's first haircut

 Hi, my name is Blake.  I am super cute and have awesome hair.  Since I live at Grand Central Station (g-mas house) I am very used to being held all the time and rocked to sleep.  So if you put me down you may get a reaction like this.  I can also beat my dad any morning in a farting contest, so look out.  My tummy is pretty sensitive and mommy is getting a bit stressed about it.  If she can't figure it out in the next few weeks formula may be in my future.
 If I'm having a really bad day, the only way you might be able to lay me down is by building a pillow fort or something else that keeps me nice and snug.
 All of this crying and farting hasn't done my hair any favors though and now I have a not so cool hairline.  Mom and Dad thought a buzz might help the situation, even though I am still incredibly good looking.



Although it took me 9 months to grow that beautiful head of dark hair, it only took my head about 5 weeks to grow faster than my hair could keep up.  So now I look like a totally different baby and even though mom is still sad about it (because it was a lot of hair to cut)  she hopes her decision will still be beneficial in the long run.  Thanks Uncle Geoff for the great buzzing skills.

No comments: