11.02.2012

House is getting close

Here are a few pics of some of the progress that has been made on the house :)
 Laundry room

 Kitchen and dusty wood floor.  Jared's dad did most of the floor and it turned out great.
I hope I like wood I'm a bit nervous.
 Wainscoting in the family room and boys bedroom.  

 Bathroom tile
this is the main bath, I was planning on painting above the bead board a dark turquoise, similar to our basement color in wp, but we had a little miscommunication.  That never happens when you build a house right?  Anyway since this color is so cute I think I'll just have to keep it for a while.  It is the same as the laundry.  The outside is just about done so I will post some more pics soon.  Basically all we have left is tile for the showers, cabinets, carpet, plumbing, and lots of cleaning.  Hopefully we will be moving in turkey weekend!

No comments: