11.02.2012

halloween

 We went with Jared's friend and co-worker Scott to Halloween Havoc this year.  The boys loved it, but it was a little too loud and too much havoc for me.  I like the family friendly derby's better.  But it may have been that I just wanted to get back to my baby, rocking chair and lullaby's in the background.  Red Solo cup full blast just wasn't doing it for me.  Apparently I need to turn of the Mickey Mouse and Primary songs because I've never heard that song before in my life.  But actually it made me glad that I don't listen to the radio on a regular basis.  Maybe it's because my boys are getting bigger and the thought of boys being so totally stupid and reckless was making me go bonkers.  So it was a fun night, but not really.  Those things are too dang loud.  I'll take lullaby's any day over that.  While we were there I asked Jared how in the world he got me to go on a second date with him?  I remembered that one and others being much more fun.  No more Halloween Havoc for us.  Sorry Babe.
 The silly cowboys before the ward party. 

 The majority of the time Levi had on his hat he would turn it sideways or have the brims bent down, the perfect look for him.  I'm afraid he's gonna be a class clown.  He's a silly one.


 These are on Halloween.  Levi wasn't so silly this time he didn't want his picture taken.


obviously!

No comments: