8.30.2009

Never Again

I have been looking forward to getting Levi's 6 month pictures taken, he is so fun and such a happy baby.  Bronson's 6 month pictures are some of my favorites, I loved them all, I was expecting the same sweet results with Levi.
Well uh . . . . . . . . I foolishly thought that by scheduling our appointment during Levi's happy time would produce these kind of results.  I forgot (as usual) to take into consideration the 30 plus minute delay we'd have, not to mention I arrived about 10 minutes early.  Poor Levi, he did produce some great smiles for the people in line with us, so when it was finally our turn he was plumb tuckered and ready for a nap.  The good news is that Target gave us a free email of all of our photos as an apology for the hideous wait.  How thoughtful, now we don't have to wait two weeks to see the pictures of our miserable baby.   From now on I'll just have to take matters into my own hands.
So thank you Target once again, for absolutely NOTHING!
(if you want to remind yourself how cute Bronson's 6 month pics were they are in May of '08 archive, then you'll see why I'm so bummed) 

8 comments:

Steph said...

poor little guy! I hear Centerville Target is better than ours.... :) Sorry they didn't work out, I know a really great photographer though. :)
Thanks for doing the boys pics for me. They are way cute! You are a talented girl!

Heather said...

Tyler cried at his 6mo. photo shoot and they actually turned out to be my favorite. I think Levi looks adorable. We never get to see him like that, so It is fun to look at for us blog stalkers. I bet in a year or so you will love them too. :)

Amber said...

"he looks cute, but I think they would be a little cuter if he smiled" haha, you did get a couple of cute ones though! Pictures never capture how cute they really are...sorry for the frustration, and I'm with Steph, you are talented...take your own, then you will have no wait, and he'll be happy...if he's not, just do it another day!

Amber said...

oh, poor little man. You can still see how cute he is though. I have come to the conclusion that if you want good pics to just take them yourself. You can take hundreds of pics and youre bound to find a few good ones. Wendi and I just did our own and I think they turned out way better than target or kiddie kandids.

lhhadley said...

That is pretty funny:) You should just stick to taking their pictures...you do great!!

The Buckley Family said...

Oh man...but that crying pic is cute. I found a photogrpaher that comes to my house and sets up. Seems to solve a lot of problems.

Cherish said...

Oh no...don't tell me that. I'm just planning the 6 month pic. too. LOL...that picture seriously is priceless though. You just haven't had luck with Target have you? I agree though with the above post the pics that you've taken are really good.

Julie said...

I'm sorry. Poor little guy. That must have been a misserable experience for you guys.