Levi loves to eat big boy food in his new high chair,
I didn't have the heart to make him sit in Bronson's
completely slimed high chair, it could really use a fire hose.
cute on bottom
and up top
This is Bronson at the fair, checkin' out the roosters - I think he
prefers them as a toy or in a book rather then in real life.
"Do the chickens have large talons?"
7 comments:
His little cock-a-doodle-do is adorable!
It was fun seeing you guys at the fair! What cute little boys you have!
very cute!
They sure are getting big . . . crazy how that happens!
So cute! I love Levi all big in his new chair!
Yes they are growing....too fast! Davis loves the video clip, we're gonna wear it out! We miss you guys, lets play soon!
Levi is just asking for a big kiss, with that chubby little face! Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment