1.26.2009

How could I forget?

and Bronson - the one who makes me want to try a little harder to be a little better

3 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

Happy Birthday. What a great way to honor your mom on your birthday. She sounds like a terrific woman -- the kind of mom we're all trying to be.

I hope your day is special.

Heather said...

I love ticket to ride. let's play sometime.

Marinda said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, lucky for me to log in today, this way you can think I am just your long lost thoughtful friend who has never really forgotten your birthday, just been a little too silent. :)

Thanks for sending the invite. It is so fun to read what is going on and how you feel about motherhood. I'm right there with you! Your little guy is super cute. Aren't boys the best!

Have a great day!