1.14.2009

5 little ducks went out one day . . . . . .

So I've been thinking about lots of things I could post lately, the only problem is none of them would be interesting to any of you I'm sure. So I decided to do a wacky thing and just write them down in my journal instead. My last journal entry was in July, when I found out I was pg. So hopefully I'll do better and not let blogging take over journal writing. So what is this post, a tag, insights into Michelle's soul ;).

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Just about to get my drivers license.
2. Playin' with new niece Bailee.
3. Figuring out how to keep straight A's
4. Getting excited for softball conditioning and tryouts.
5. Having a serious crush on Chris Metcalfe (but I had this problem of hiding from people that I liked, I'm sure he never even knew my name)

5 Things on my "to do list" today... (hmm let's see it's 7:30 pm)
1. fold laundry
2. put away kitchen chairs when floor dries
3. watch a movie till Jared comes home.
4. have a bath
5. brush teeth

5 Snacks I Love...
1. icecream/popsicles
2. fresh fruit
3. chocolate milk with a straw
4. dry cereal
5. chips and salsa

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1. travel
2. travel
3. travel
4. travel
5. hire people, lots and lots of lovely people.
Hmmm, that wasn't very interesting at all was it? Sorry.
I tag, Melissa, Morgan, Heather, Jenni, and Kim (and anybody else who feels like it)

2 comments:

Steph said...

ten years has flown by, it seems like just yesterday you were doing those things! Scary thought, what will you be doing ten years from now? Your kids will be so big, which means you will be an old lady! :)
I love chocolate milk too, what's up with the straw though? :)

Amber said...

i love your to do list! Did you get them all done? Come over and we can watch a movie at my house! I love dry cereal too, cheerios are my fave!