1.21.2009

Hey Uh-huh. . . .

"Hey Uh-huh, are you squished in there?"
This is our tough little trooper at 33.5 weeks.  The lines on both sides of his face are his legs.  Yup, he's folded right in half with his feet over his head (if he's anything like me, he better enjoy that flexibility while he's got it) and his arm is underneath his chin.  Like I said, what a trooper, and I thought I had it bad.  I don't think I'll ever get over what a miracle babies are.
Other than that there's not much going on here.  Bronson is a little MONKEY and keeps us laughing.  One of my favorite things is when I ask him if he wants to help me do the laundry.  He used to run to the gate at the top of the stairs waiting for me to get the laundry together, but now he just goes straight for the closet climbs in, gets nice and comfy in the laundry basket waiting for his bumpy ride down the stairs. 
   
This was at 31 weeks, like I said what a tough little guy.  
This is his totally ripped bicep, arm and hand.  
He was hiding his face that week but I guess he still wanted
 to do a little showing off. 

12 comments:

Julie said...

That poor little guy all scrunched up. WOW! Don't you just feel so sorry for babies. Well, I hope to him it feels comfy, cozy. I love the bit about the laundry and your big guy.

Steph said...

He is a little miracle!

The Buckley Family said...

I love ultrasound photos. They are amazing to me. How are you feeling?

Heather said...

Why do you have so many ultrasounds? I have had only one and we don't plan on having anymore. I can't see my little girl until she comes out. it isn't fair. do you have a specific reason why you have so many? or is your doctor just awesome?

Michelle said...

No, it's just that I'm awesome. HA! My doctor gives me an ultrasound every time we go in, I'm not sure why but I won't complain. I go the the Circle of Life Women's Center in Ogden, I'm pretty sure that all of the doctors there do the same thing.

Amber said...

poor liyyle scrunched up dude! But, he still is SOOOO cute! Yes, he is a miracle!

Mel said...

Sooo cool! Babies are a miracle!

Amber said...

It really is so amazing how these little babies fit inside us! I'm so excited for you to have another baby. Your little Bronson has gotten so big since the last time I saw him. He is way cute!

Cherish said...

If I get to have another baby, then Next time I want to go to that same women's center. Like Heather, I've only been able to see my baby once. I hope she for sure is a girl, because I only have girl stuff. :) You're so lucky! The pics are nice too, my ultrasound looks really alienish. :)

Kim said...

What a cute squishy picture! It always amazes me that they can live that way.

Misty said...

Wow! You're almost there! He is pretty squished in there! He will be so dang cute! Bronson will have so much fun being a big brother!

Mandi said...

Can't wait to meet him in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!