1.02.2009
'08 was great!
We had a great Christmas, lots of running around but lots of fun. Bronson loves playing with his new toys and hates falling off of them. Jared spoiled me and gave me exactly what a wanted, an empty office to soon become a nursery. If you only could have seen the office before you would understand what a big job it was, not to mention that for the office stuff to come down stairs a few things had to be finished first. We now have 2 completed bedrooms and a laundry room down stairs and I love it. I'll post pics later. One of the best parts is that I moved my computer downstairs, thus helping me to not get on and off of it all day long. We hope everyone has had a great start to the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh my heck, that pic of Bronson standing on the drawer of the stove just totally made me gasp! Yikes...can you buy locks for your burners? He's too smart!
very cute slideshow.It is funny how the pic of Bronson on the drawer didn't phase me at all. My kids have gone much higher in much more dangerous places. I'm glad you guys had a good year!
I am so jealous that you have 2 finished rooms downstairs!! Oh, I have been meaning to tell you. The other night when I dropped off your neighbor gift, I totally ate it and fell down your front stairs! So embarrassing. Good thing no one saw...at least I think!!
I agree with the above post, that picture of Bronson standing on the drawer of the stove....SCARY! Good thing you were there. LOL. Was Jared sick on Christmas? That stinks!
Cute pictures. Wow, how nice to have so much done on your house! I love the picture of Bronson in the 'toddler bumbo', we have those same stools, but watch out, every time my kids stand on them... it is trouble! They get flipped off and fall..........
Happy New Year!
Good move taking the stools away for now. welcome to the rest of your life boys are not afraid of anything!
He is so stinkin cute, I love the box picture!
The stove: that is so scary. What a boy thing to do. Kids are so curious. Well, I'm so glad Jared took care of the office and the rooms downstairs so you could have your new baby's room. That is a lot of work. And the computer downstairs really does help you prioritize things. I'm glad you were spoiled. That's a good way to be.
Congrats about the finished rooms in the basement (a dream for me still)! The pictures of Bronson are so cute. He really is such a sweet boy! Sounds like many people had some yucky stuff going around the past month. The sore bum is the worst. Thanks for the advice...poor babies and moms should never be sick.
He is the cutest thing ever! The ultrasound picture is so cute too! It looks like you guys had a nice Christmas! My kids love to play in the boxes too! What they do for fun!
Looks like you've had fun lately. Congrats on the progress on your house! Bronson is a smart little man...you better watch out!
Post a Comment