12.26.2008

It was the best of times . . . . .

They say love is blind but marriage is a real eye opener. 
 Jared and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary on the 28th.  
Holy moly, when did I get old?  But seriously I can't
imagine what I would do without him.  I know I complain a lot and 
make rude remarks, but I couldn't have asked for a better guy.
"He completes me." (I'm tons of fun and he's no fun at all) j/k ;)
I'm so glad we are on this journey together.  Love you Jared!
Mmmmmmmmmooaww!

9 comments:

Kim said...

That is such a good picture of the two of you.
Happy Anniversary!

Steph said...

cute picture, happy 6th!

Amber said...

You are so cute! Congrats on 6! And thanks for the cute stuff always on my blog. I'm totally a technotard...thanks for helping not look so dumb! Now if I could just get you to do my posts....hmmm.

Heather said...

I love how I am not the only one who has been married six years! Happy anniversary!

Natalie said...

Oh, man! I totally talked to both of you today and I didn't wish you a Happy Anniversary?!? Better late than never....Happy Day! Congrats on 6 years. Aren't Christmas anniversaries the best?

Julie said...

I can't believe it's been six years already. That went fast! Congrats.

The Buckley Family said...

Happy Anniversary. We agree, you guys are a great couple. Hope you had a special day!

Cherish said...

Wow, you were married just a few days after christmas! That must have been a really busy year. Congrats!

Bob n Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary, I thought Jared was the fun one, Ha Ha

Love you Guy's

bob & robyn