12.05.2008

"and now, the News!"

Michelle had her 27 week aptmt. yesterday and passed her glucose and 
iron test.  Phew!  Bronson was a good boy as we waited with aunt Cami
 for almost an hour (again).  No pics this time, as the baby with no 
name was hiding his face from the camera.  He is doing very well 
weighing in at almost 3 lbs.  His mother however has gained a total of 
14 and with 13 weeks to go she is praying she can keep it around 25. 
 She really doesn't want to exceed her delivery weight with Bronson 
when she gained 40 lbs. YIKES!
~In other news the sunsets over the Great Salt Lake continue to be very
beautiful, currently with no smog.  This was Wedenesday night.
~Bronson (and I) are recovering well.  He is now sleeping through the 
night again, and his fever is gone.
~New studies have found that extra caution should be taken
while sweeping the floor, as it may be hazardous to your health.
~Commuters need to be watchful of speeding toddlers on the interstate,
and their dogs who are always close behind.
~The solution for childhood obesity has been solved at the Buckley
household as Bronson's food rarely makes it to his mouth.
~Climbing and sliding have become some of Bronson's  favorite
 pass times. Aas well as rearranging Christmas ornaments, teasing
 Simba, looking at himself in the handle of the bathtub, and imitating 
barn animals.
~Getting a little bored?  Try a flashlight and a laundry basket.  A great
idea for free entertainment in this struggling economy.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So happy you guys are feeling better. That video is awesome! Bronson is such a cute little man Ü
I meant to call you the other morning. I am almost positive that I heard you talking to Bronson on MY baby monitor. So sorry you have to look at fall decor on my porch. I will do Christmas after the party on Saturday....hopefully!

Steph said...

cute, cute, seriously CUTE!!! Well it lets me on at least from melissa's computer. :)

Julie said...

I ADORE that Bronson shares his food with the pup! How cute is that!!!

Catherine said...

Bronson teasing the dog with the laundry basket is so cute and I absolutely love his laugh. How adorable!

Mandi said...

Um.....40 lbs is nothing to my 65 pounds, hehe! I only have 15 more to loose though so things are looking up (and I haven't even begun to exercise or eat healthy...lol). I'm hoping my next one will be less as well.
Love ya! Hope to see you all around the holidays some time.