Jared and I are feeling very non-inspired when it comes to baby boy names. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I feel bad that I can't come up with a name that seems to fit just right. So I'm sure you can tell where this is going, but we need some suggestions, a lot of really good suggestions. We have no problem stealing names ;) so give 'em up, no holding back, our baby needs your help.
14 comments:
Tyce Norwood Buckley. OK maybe not Norwood but I love the name Tyce. I also like Sampson.
Luke.
That's all I can come up with now. I'll think on it and get back to you. (Because I'm sure you're dying to know my opinion!)
Bridger is a cute one. It also sounds cute with Bronson. I have always likes Spencer as well. I am not to creative with my suggestions....I'll let you know if I hear some more names as time goes on.
Here are some ideas: Blake, Cole, Dayton... I agree, boy names are always hard to choose. I could always come up with a million girl names I liked, but finding a boy name was really hard!
Hmmm, Melissa where did you get Tyce from? It really is a cute name, and who knows if I will have another baby, or if it would even be a boy if I did, so you can use it if you want to. But I don't love Norwood, I mean, I LOVE the man, just not the name. I still love Benson, but probably a little too close to Bronson, I also like Tage, Griffin, Dalton, and Garrett.
Uh Tage, Griffin.......Dalton Garrett, o'tay its yo baby! Yikes! I like Tyler, Parker, Ethan, Conner, Luke, Alex, Andrew, um Landon, Davis, Brock. Geoff likes Cole. Well there's a few more for people to disagree on! :)
Good Luck!
The other 3 names on our short list were Trevin, Chayse and Ryder. I am like you and have a hard time with boy names. And we will NOT be needing anymore names, so there you go!!:)
I can't do boy names either. I think Melissa's idea of Tyce would be original. I've always loved Luke, like Natalie said. Amber said Tage and I know a Tage in Canada and I love that name. If I had to pick from all the names people have given you, it would be Tyce or Tage. Good luck. Your babe will be adorable no matter what. Are you for sure having a boy or are you just getting prepared with boy and girl names?
Oh and I also like Brigham, and while I'm at it, I like Brooks, Bingham, Bennett, and Briggs too, what is it with B names that I like so much? I know I just set myself up for another rude comment from my sisters. Jeff already told me I was banned from naming any more children, so I'll just say it in advance...how rude!
How funny, I come up with boy names all the time, but The girl thing has got me stumped.
You should just name him Ida Knowyet or something until you figure it out. It sounds kinda girly, but I think it works.:)
Allright, I will give you the names I love but have been ruled out by my hubby and are not allowed to return to the table: Jackson,
Tyson,
Ethan,
Austin,
Brandon,
Colton,
and Gus Gus
(can't you just picture his cute little belly poking out of his shirt?) awesome.
Let us know who wins!
I think Edmond Jared Buckley or John Ross Buckley or F. Ivan Buckley (that is an apostle name there)or David Robert Buckley, I could go on all day.... Good luck picking the name.
I vote for Ryder :) Good luke little lady and little man. You will need it :)
I figure, a name is just a name for the time being any how so don't stress to much over it. They are all good.
Post a Comment