10.07.2008

Going Pirate, I mean PRIVATE

Yes, I know I'm a slow poke.   So to anyone who isn't sick of looking at our blog yet (don't be shy) send me your email address.  
mhardy150@juno.com







here's to lame tags . . . . . 
1. Where is your cell phone? 
missing
2. Where is your significant other? 
work
3. your hair? 
woof
4. Your mother? 
diligent
5. Your father? 
meek
6. Your favorite thing? 
travel
7. Your dream last night? 
disturbing
8. Your dream/goal? 
love
9. The room you're in? 
bedroom
10. Your hobby? 
playing
11. Your fear? 
accidents
12. Where you want to be in 6 years? 
alive
13.Where you were last night? 
wal-mart
14. What you're not wearing? 
pants
15. Your middle name? 
none
16. What is one of your wish list items? 
nurse
17. Where you grew up? 
bountiful
18. What is the last thing you did? 
bills
19. What are you wearing? 
comfy
20. Your TV?
blah 
21. Your pet? 
sleeping
22. Your computer? 
addicting
23. What do you think of e-mails like this? 
lame
24. Your mood? 
pleasant
25. missing someone?
Jared
26. Where would you rather be? 
Hawaii
27. Favorite store? 
nongrocery
28. Your summer? 
hot
29. Love someone? 
Jared
30. Your favorite color? 
blue 
31. When is the last time you laughed? 
Bronson
32. Who will re-post this? 
everybody

10 comments:

Natalie said...

If you don't add me I'll just have to stalk you the old-fashioned way....and you don't want that!! natbug_13@hotmail.com

Mel said...

I love looking at your blog! It makes me feel like I actually have friends! jacmelanie@msn.com

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Invite me!!

kristin.dahl@comcast.net

Heather said...

Don't leave me out! "I am your number one fan."
heatherabremner at yahoo dot com
yeah, break that code e-mail stealers!

Chesney said...

make sure you add me. chesneygoldhardt@yahoo.com

The Buckley Family said...

Count me in! emilyebuckley at hotmail

Paul and Rachel said...

i want to be included.
rachey49@hotmail.com

Catherine said...

I love looking at your blog. Add me too! rcaj30@hotmail.com

Emily said...

me!me!carmacks11@msn.com
congrats on the baby! I had your link wrong and was hoping you's comment again so i could find you!!!!

The Wolf Family said...

Congrats on the new one on the way!! Soo much fun!
Yes please...melissagwolf@gmail.com
Thanks! :)