10.04.2008

a party for lil' monsters

Wow, wow, wow, what a year!  Bronson is 1, and another little 
guy on the way, phew!  We celebrated Bronson's birthday last night 
with a costume party and had lots of fun.  The only downer is that we 
took about 60 pictures and they aren't that great, but here are a few of 
the ones that worked.  Thank you to everyone who came.  We are so 
lucky to have such wonderful families.  Above is Bronson and all 
of his cousins except Rachel age 2, who went hunting with her dad.
Bronson is a walking expert, even as a monster.
 (just don't pay attention to all the bruises and goose eggs on his head)
"Arianna, there's something different about you, hmmmm.  
Oh I know it's your goatie."
Bronson and Jack Sparrow, what a cute pirate.

Mike Wazowski tastes pretty good as a cupcake.
 
A big thanks to my sister Cami who made these cupcakes 
for me just in the nick of time.  To spare you the pathetic 
details I'll just say that the Mike Wazowski cake I 
was going to make . . . .uh, it didn't work.
"Yes, you over there, I would like another one of those!"

So after a year of looking at Bronson's pictures what do you think?  
This is a picture of my first birthday, and Jared sometime 
around his first birthday (I think).   Who does Bronson look like? 

8 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute little monster you have. he looks so chubby in his costume.

thecaldwells said...

Bronson is a total mix... he looks like you both. I can't wait to see the little monster on Halloween! Yippy!

Steph said...

What a fun party! The kids had a blast, Landon was crying on the way saying he didn't want to go. The way home was a totally different story! Good job Shell! Very cute!

Kim said...

How fun! 1st birthdays are the best! I think Bronson is a pretty good mixture of the 2 of you, but he definately has some definate Buckley attributes!

Natalie said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Bronson!! I can't believe he is already 1... he is a-dor-able! Want to get together and cut fabric??

Catherine said...

The party looks like it was a lot of fun. I love all the kids costumes!

The Buckley Family said...

Cute pics! What a fun idea for b-day party. You are so creative. I love his monster outfit. Will this be his Halloween costume too? I think he is a good mix. I thought he was all Buckley until I saw your pics.

Clayton and Amber said...

I love the little monster party, and your monster is so dang cute! Happy 1st Bday Bronson!