Let's see if I can remember all of these

Yikes, now that is embarrassing, even more embarrassing
is the story behind it, lucky for me this tag doesn't require stories.
and the one just for fun - House tag
1. your sink
2. your toilet
3. the outside of your fridge
4. the inside of your fridge
5. the inside of your closet
6. your laundry room
7. what your kids are doing right now
8. your favorite room
9. the messiest room
10. self portrait
Consider your house tagged, "Now go, and do not fail me!"
5 comments:
"You fools, thinking you can defeat me!" (i think that's the right show???
Looks like my fridge nothing to eat but butter and salad dressing.
So far nobody's done this tag. See if I ever post any of your stupid tags again! :/
Since you went private it doesn't pop up on my dashboard that you have new posts! So sorry! I will check everyday the old fashioned way. Yes, I will do the tag. I think they're kind of fun...but I'm kind of quirky like that Ü
I'll do the tag too, maybe you can take the pictures for me when you're over tomorrow... so much to do, so little time!
Post a Comment