a mowed lawn at dusk
"I love daisies. Don't you think that daisies are the friendliest flower?"
Taking a breath of fresh air.
"If I had your job, I'd kill myself." I don't know how painters do it. I'm always
telling Jared that he needs to wear some safety googles, but does he listen, . . . Noooo!
After all they're just his eyes, no big deal.
Our basement is on the road to completion, the two bedrooms and laundry room
are just about done, but we'll have to place a hold on the family room for a bit so we can
put in an RV pad, and a shed. Handy husbands sure are nice to have around.
When I asked Jared about doing one of our rooms like this he assured me it would be a
piece of cake, afterwards however he said it wasn't as simple as he'd thought. Paint prep is
no fun, that is a lot of culking! Thanks Sweetie it looks great, I love it!
6 comments:
I'm very impressed! trade ya basements!
Those are some of my favorite things too. Especially the mowed lawn (but it has to be weed free) and the flowers. Not so much a fan of doing remodeling or finishing a basement. it's nice when it's done, but a pain and a long ordeal to do get it done. At least it was for us.
I love daisies too! and fresh mowed lawns they look awesome! ps thanks for helping me with my blog...your gonna be sorry I'm gonna call you with all kinds of questions! and my sisters are some of my favorite things too!
Very nice! If Jared gets bored after all your projects, I know of a house near by that could really use some work....just a thought! I absolutely LOVE how you add movie quotes into your blog. And yes, I do love daisies. They go quite nicely with bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils. Ü
I love the basement. I want to do the wood thing in our basement. I will have to tell Ryan to pick Jared's brain about that one. It looks great!
You guy's, the house looks great! How fun, and how nice it will be to have your basement done and more space, you know this means room for more kiddos (he-he!).
Any how, looks great and if we need any help finishing our's we know who to call.
Love ya!
Post a Comment