jared.michelle.bronson.levi.blake
Those are some amazing pictures. Bronson has such beautiful eyes. where did you get them taken at?
So cute! He is at such a fun age...enjoy!
He is absolutely beautiful!! Those eyes. Someday the girls are going to go crazy for those eyes>
Too late about going crazy for those eyes. I'm serious about taking my girls while I'm in the hospital. I'll even pay you.
Hey- it's so good to hear from you. Those pics are darling, what a cute boy with beautiful eyes!! Thanks for all your great advice- I definetly needed it!!
Look out girls! Here he comes!
He is so handsome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are some amazing pictures. Bronson has such beautiful eyes. where did you get them taken at?
So cute! He is at such a fun age...enjoy!
He is absolutely beautiful!! Those eyes. Someday the girls are going to go crazy for those eyes>
Too late about going crazy for those eyes. I'm serious about taking my girls while I'm in the hospital. I'll even pay you.
Hey- it's so good to hear from you. Those pics are darling, what a cute boy with beautiful eyes!! Thanks for all your great advice- I definetly needed it!!
Look out girls! Here he comes!
He is so handsome!
Post a Comment