5.28.2008

JMB Resort and Spa

We've started a new chapter in our lives, we've turned in our ocean front room key 
for a private "Family Suite"

Complete with kitchenette, spacious bathroom, private patio, lots of storage space,  
hot tub, comfortably sleeps 5, non-smoking and pet friendly.   

Did I mention the indoor and outdoor pool w/waterfall, fire place, continental breakfast
 in your bed, a dividing curtain for privacy, imported Chinese vinyl, 
Tempur-Pedic springs in your back mattress, and a loft for the kiddies.   


Room views may vary.

Thanks for choosing JMB Resort and Spa we hope you enjoy your stay with us!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet! That looks like a nice trailer...er, resort and spa. Congrats on the new toy!!

melissa said...

Nice work, when is our first trip. If you plan it we will come :)

Cami Erickson said...

How many stars is this resort?

Michelle said...

Our resorts don't have star ratings mam!

Kandice said...

I'm so jealous! I've been trying to convince Tim we need a toy like that too! Happy Trails!