5.05.2008

Go Cougars!

True Blue
On Friday afternoon Jared, Cami, Bronson and I went to the BYU-Utah softball game, I had so much fun that I drug my mom and dad to watch them again on Saturday.  We had a lot of fun and Bronson did pretty good for his first softball game too.  The weather was nice and the games were good.  I've kind of become a Cougar softball fan from watching them a few times on KBYU on Saturday afternoons, so it was fun to get to see them in person.  The Friday game was a victory for BYU, I think they hit 4 homeruns, and another 3 again on Saturday. (Cougar #4 can really rip'em)  However Saturday's game didn't end so happily for the Cougs, they were playing extra innings and doing a great job, it was the bottom of the ninth, the Utes had runners on first and second with 2 outs.  A hard grounder was hit to the shortstop and it went right between her legs, (ahhhhhhh! I hate it when that happens)  Anyway I still love the Cougars, they played two awesome games and we had a great time watching. 
Friday afternoon at Ute Field

Hangin' out in left field during Saturday's game

Sleepy little bug!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Your baby and your blog are so cute!!! He really is such a beautiful baby, enjoy every moment!

Mandi said...

What a darling little dude. I love him! He sure seems to love his binkie's too. SO CUTE!