5.20.2008

. . . . . duMpa dE duM





Okay, so I'm starting feel a little bit like a bad mother since I'm comparing my beautiful baby to an "umpa lumpa". Oh well, feeling guilty is for the birds. Anyway the other day I was feeding Bronson, when before I knew it my little man turned orange. In case you were wondering, I am aware that the food is supposed to go into his mouth and not all over is face. Usually how it works is, that as the spoon is approaching his mouth some sort of spastic evil spirit will enter his body and take over, his arms and legs go flying, followed by a little shutter, which then leaves his delicious chicken and vegetable dinner all over his tray. I hop up to get a wash cloth and when I return my baby has transformed into something not even science can explain, a blue eyed umpa lumpa. If I put my baby in handcuffs to feed him would that make me a bad mom? Shoot, I knew it! Anyway the next time you feel like getting mad at your kids, take a picture instead, "and let love turn it around." (from the Mormons)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think you HAVE watched those commercials a few to many times...- from the Mormons. ;-)

Heather said...

I am seriously laughing out loud! Awesome!

Heidi said...

You are a riot! I love the from the Mormons. Would that it would be that easy all the time! I love it when they think they can "help" with the eating process. My advice-paper towels. So much easier then washing a zillion washclothes that are permanently stained with sweet potatoes and veggie chicken!

Clayton and Amber said...

Michelle, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am with Heather on this one...laughing out loud! I sent you an invite to our blog...I hope it works this time.