With Levi always a step behind Bronson we are in for a fun and busy year. Bronson started 1st grade and Levi, Kindergarten. Life is very different with Bronson gone at school all day. I liked kindergarten much better then we still had mornings to, but now the days seem to fly by. I was able to take one picture on the first day then my camera died, so the remaining pics are in the following days of school. Levi on crazy hair day, and Bronson with his new glasses.
Levi loves school. Luckily for him he knew a bit what to expect from watching Bronson the previous year, it has made it much easier for us since they both had the same teacher, Mrs. Graham. We also know what is expected and what will help Levi now that we can see what 1st grade will be like. That has been a nice advantage of having Levi right behind Bronson, Bronson paves the way, Levi reaps the benefits.
Homework is no fun, sometimes we can make it through without any major drama and other nights it's a bit more difficult, but Bronson is making progress and adjusting to the demands of first grade. Each Monday I've been going into his class to read with the students, and last week Bronson got so upset at me that I didn't come get him before I was leaving because he wanted to give me a hug goodbye. He is definitely my hugger boy! He can be so sweet and helpful, of course he has a flip side as we all do I suppose, but I'm very grateful to be his mom, he is my greatest teacher, and a great big brother.
Jared was in Texas for about 10 days working on the Houston temple, it was a long time to be apart but we made it. We were sure glad to have him back home. We love our Daddy. Jared has been doing really well at work and was recently promoted officially as a Project Manager. We are very blessed that he has such a great job to provide for us. This is Levi sleeping with his best pet Rudolph, I love how much he loves him. The boys had a few nights at my mom and dad's enjoying nice September nights in the sandbox.
Sunday by myself seemed a bit scary but we made it. I got the boys looking all handsome and Bronson asked to take some pictures on the front porch. Great idea. Pretty cute little missionaries!
1 comment:
They are adorable and getting so big! Time flies faster when you're a mom!
Post a Comment