10.08.2014

Birthday Boys

 Jared was still in Texas for Blake's birthday so we waited for him to come home for his official party, but Melissa was nice enough to have us over for dinner and we had a little party on his actual b-day.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  He is one cute little stinker.  He is learning more words which is great, loves Daniel Tiger - "Gaga", choo choo's, trucks, being outside, riding his wiggle car, and taking baths.  He has got a good little arm as well, I think Blake may be a lefty.  If we could just get him consistently sleeping through the night . . . that would be lovely.   We are so grateful to have such a fun happy healthy boy!



 Not only does he love Daniel Tiger, he refuses to watch anything else, it reminds me of Bronson and Lightning McQueen when he was 2, I don't thing Blake even know's who lightning McQueen is, but he sure knows Katerina Kitty meow meow.
 Birthday bingo









 He also loves smoothies, they are a major staple of his diet.  
However his messy face is because he stole my smoothie
 Bronson and Levi were getting ready to sleep out in the living room and Blake wanted to be a big boy like them and jumped right in the middle.  He was not happy to go to his crib.



 Talk about time flying, Bronson just turned 7!  Yowzers!  He loves to swim and had a fun party with his cousins at the Rush funplex.  It is the perfect pool for kids 10 and under I think.  We even got do it without his floaties.  Sometimes I think this boy needs to be in swimming, he loves the water.

 as for Blake, it was like his dream bathtub.  He could splash all he wanted.


this is Bronson the other night at scouts with Jared

No comments: