7.10.2013

Hardy Reunion - Heber Camp

Bingo with Grandma is always a highlight, in unison - b-26, g-42, O-51
 I always get a bit of anxiety when it comes to camping with babies - hence we rarely go, and hence we have a fire pit in our backyard.  But I decided to be brave and figured we could handle one night.  Blake had a hard ride up, either his ears were bothering him or he was sore from teeth,  so his napping didn't quite work out great but he did sleep at night pretty well.  The boys were so excited to go camping in cabins and sleep on bunk beds.  They both chose the top at first but once they were on it, decided they'd rather sleep on the bottom.  Bronson was so scared when he first tried coming down the ladder that he totally froze and wouldn't let anyone help him down.  Jared had to climb up there to get him.  I think we have a problem with heights and I think it's from their daddy.  I was very impressed with the camp, I'd never been there before.  A 5 star experience as far as camping is concerned, certainly not like the girls camps I'd been to.  A pretty spot for a family reunion.
 Bronson and Levi weren't about to go on the big swing so we found a few willing volunteers to take their place.  I think they all had lots of fun, and it was fun to watch.
 cute girls
 the sand box was much more appealing I guess
 Jared at least went, the boys liked watching him, but still refused to go themselves.

 even Grandpa 
 Levi asked me today if we could go camping again so he could play bingo.  He really loves to play bingo with Grandma.  The kids also went on a fun nature hike and each got a whistle.  Bronson and Levi couldn't keep it out of their mouths the rest of the trip.  We had a little family trivia game, some puzzles and guessing games, yummy food, and the best part of course visiting with long lost cousins.

 Blake and cousin Steven
 Jared took the boys  out on a canoe, they did really good I think.  I stayed with Blake to watch.  We saw 3 deer while we were up there all running right through camp, pretty cool.

 Tyler was sitting so cute I couldn't resist a couple snaps.

Cami took some silly pictures of everybody.  Levi preferred using the "We're #1" finger as a gun, eeks.


We had a fun time, I think I could have even handled one more day :) We love our family.  I can't believe I didn't get any pics of Grandma . . . it was nice to see her too.  She was very confused which is sad because she has always been so sharp.  At one point she thought she was at a ward camp out and didn't realize she was there with her family.  When we were playing the trivia game and we asked Grandma what year she was married she answered 1990 . . . . 6.  I wish there was something to do for memory loss.

No comments: