6.20.2013

Walking in Circles

I have recently been feeling very lost but not sure why.  After too many days and weeks and even months I am growing very tired of it.  Yesterday I set out to make a goal to do something small that will hopefully have a big impact on my day. So here it is -

5:30 Wake-up
5:30-5:45 - Pray and Study
5:45-6:30 - Exercise or do something for myself, pull weeds, yoga, maybe take a bath, something to help my relax and get myself in order.
6:30-7:00 Shower and Dress


I only dared go this far as outlining the whole day could prove a disaster, but I hope that by making the time to start it out right the details of the rest of the day will fall into place.

So this morning I opened the Ensign to the first article and saw President Uchtdorf's message titled "Walking in Circles" - I feel something, I start reading and begin to feel a little more and soon it's brought to my remembrance the wonderful spirit of "tender mercies."  It was a very good article that answered a prayer.  The message was that unless we have a landmark to follow we will ALWAYS end up walking in circles.  So I am feeling a little glimmer of hope this morning that I can find myself again, I just have to keep my eyes on the landmarks.  So this is my quest - to give myself the time each morning to be able to pray and study and rejuvenate to wake up my soul.  I pray that I will always stick with it and not lose sight of the landmarks that keep me on course.

No comments: