Blake worked hard for his new little teeth. His first one broke through June 5th. On on June 6th he had is 2nd haircut. His curls were getting a little crazy so my friend Susie trimmed them up a little. We may just have to keep his curls forever. At 9 months Blake was in about the 55% for weight, 30% for height and 95% for head. So he is starting to thin out a little. His new favorite thing to do is take baths in the sink. The tub is too hard but the sink is perfect. I haven't even taken him swimming yet, so when he wants to cool off we just fill up the sink.
At 10 months is now can get to a sitting position by himself, has gone from rolling and pivoting to inch worm crawling, and yesterday he was standing in his crib. My little baby is getting too big. Teething has been the absolute pits for him, after a fever on the 4th of July his top tooth broke half way through. He also has a yucky nose and cough, so I don't know if it's all teething related, I just know he hasn't been a happy camper lately. But still he is one cute baby, I'm very lucky to be his mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment