Last night Cami went to the temple.
It was a great session, and was so nice to be there with family.
Sorry for all the pics, I'm a sucker for shooting easy targets.
Well about 2:30 in the afternoon my cough was beyond help and my head was about to bust so I decided to have a bath, a VERY HOT bath. When I got out however I actually started to feel like a person again. What time is it? 3:00. Could I actually make it to the temple or is this feeling gonna wear off in a little while? Well I found Jared and said, "Would I be crazy to try and go?" All you can do is try he said, if you don't feel like you can make it then we don't have to go in. "Okay, let's try." Well we had to leave by at least 4 if we were gonna make it and somehow we made it out the door.
So with a last minute dose of dayquil (and everything else you can imagine that I'd already taken) it looked like we were gonna make it and I was feeling not too bad. Once we got to the temple I loaded my pockets with cough drops, kleenex, and hand sanitizer (just in case) but I was feeling pretty good. . . . . . . . . . . . . . and now "the rest of the story"
Would you believe I made it through the entire session without coughing? Holy smokes, I made it, and as soon as I walked out of the temple doors, guess what I did? Cough, a lot. So if that's not a miracle then I don't know what is. To keep it brief I'll just say that I'm very grateful for . . . . . . . well, everything!
3 comments:
Glad you got to experience that little miracle! I loved being in the temple with my family! The day was beautiful, and your pictures capture that! Thanks for the reminders of blessings!
beautiful pictures! Sorry you guys are sick...hopefully it's almost over. We all watched your easter video earlier and Brock wants to go to Bonsons house! Hopefully soon!!!
I'm happy you got to go have that experience. The pictures are gorgeous! It is obvious you have a good eye for photography.
Post a Comment