
Jared and lil' Jared - I don't think I'm gonna get to do much lawn mowing this year :(

So want some interesting, exciting, never heard before news? We're sick. Right after Levi's tubes all four of us have gotten some kind of bug. Lots of pink eyes, never ending coughing (more like gagging), heads that feel like balloons ready to burst, pressure in the ears. Ya, lots of fun. I hate to always sound like I'm complaining that we're sick, but really, it seems like we always are. But we are all now on antibiotics keeping our fingers crossed that sometime soon we can play again. This was Levi's rash after his 3 day fever. (double click on the pic for a better view) Poor little bug, some kids just have all the luck. I hate to even say this but I'm starting to wonder if Levi has asthma.
But on a happier note it seems that spring has finally arrived. The boys both love to be outside when ever they can. Levi's balance has improved with his tubes and he's starting to take steps. I bet he's walking in the next couple of weeks. Bronson is very good at being two. It's crazy how he doesn't have to learn words anymore he can just say them, everyday he's using new words and growing up too fast, as usual.

2 comments:
We had that yucky bug here too. You guys really deserve a break from being sick, you've had your fair share of it for sure! It took us about 3 weeks to get over all of it. Hope you all feel better soon. OH and so glad you were able to go to the Temple! :)
Poor family. I hope you all get well soon.
Post a Comment