10.24.2009

SpooKy

 the lion, the witch, the chipmunk with the same wardrobe, AND the caTerpillar.  Looking silly us always much more fun with company.  We had a fun party tonight, with the cutest little spooks I know.  We had lots of fun eating, playing, and being together. 
yabba-dabba-doooooo!
sick and tired, with a pirate, cheerleader, ballerina, and frankenstein
church ball player and rapunzel, with
obi-one, power ranger, and little roo
i forgot my costume, with monster kody
it's a good thing there is a doc in this family cause somebody needs help, a lot of help :)

"the awesomest one!"
5 sisters, a mom, and a grandma 
(and the little extras who make the picture complete)
I bet you'll never guess which one is me.  
As you can see not much has changed.
I'm loving Halloween a lot these days so I thought I'd revisit the good ol' days of cubby cheeks, a round tummy and a bag full of candy.  Oh wait . . . . well ya, not much has changed.  I think I was almost 3 in this picture.  Not sure what my costume is, we'll just say I'm little red cheeky hood.
before anyone carves pumpkins this year let me give you a little tip.  don't start carving until you have your pattern traced on the pumpkin (no matter how simple it seems).  Otherwise your glass slipper will turn into a big hole and an hour of your life that you should have been sleeping anyway will be flushed down the toilet.  If anyone is looking for some cute patterns google is very very helpful, and BONUS, it's free!

7 comments:

Amber said...

the party was so much fun...thanks Michelle and Jared! Fun pictures, and I love your little kid ones, YOU ARE lucky!!!! I love our family!

Amber said...

Love the video too...love the little giggler, LOVE Brackenstein, love the little dancing kids, love Kody with his chips, love Fred, well, and Chad's costume, I guess I love that too...how would it be to be so confident?????

Kim said...

How fun! Samantha walked in and saw the big A on Jared's shirt and asked why he had an A on his shirt like Alvin? So I showed her the first picture and asked who he was.... ALVIN!

lhhadley said...

Fun Halloween pics. This got me super excited for our family Halloween party on Friday...thanks for sharing:) You guys look great!

Heather said...

I can't believe you use patterns for your pumpkin carvings! Tsk tsk tsk. What happened to spontaneous carving anyway?

Steph said...

Oh that giggle!!!!!! You should keep that on your side bar, whenever anyone is having a bad day they can always come for a smile!
The party was awesome, you are awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!

Julie said...

I love all the costumes! That's cool that you all get into it so much. I LOVE the picture of you three girls when you were little. Way to keep it real.