


Two days after we found out that one of Jared's co-workers has swine flu Bronson came down with a high fever and vomiting. Crap! However, the flu test was negative, so we just have to wait it out. When we were getting ready to leave for the doctor Bronson was feeling so yucky and was crying when we were getting in the car. He was crying for his juice, so once we got in I handed him his juice. He stopped crying to say "choo mama" which is thank you. It was so funny, and sad, and cute, all at the same time. He is a little stinker for sure but he is very good about saying thank you. I've never done so much laundry in two days my whole life. Poor Bronson was a little furnace and when his fever was the highest he couldn't keep the tylenol down. He got so hot and sweaty but was shivering at the same time, it was awful. Yesterday he was finally feeling a little better and took a 4.5 hour nap. Poor little guy, he has a lot of sleep to catch up on. I just want to say that I'm grateful for good health, and so far Bronson has been the only one to catch this yucky bug. I'm still keepin' my fingers crossed for Levi.
4 comments:
That is horrible. Kids are so helpless when they are sick and they still manage to be polite! Poor little buddy. Glad he's on the mend. I'm sorry Michelle. I've heard of so many people that their swine flu tests came back negative and 3 days later tested positve..you never know. Hope all gets better here on out and Levi and you stay healthy :)
Oh, no! I'm sorry about that nasty bug he's got. I really hope the rest of you don't get it. I love his "choo mama"! That is adorable. I love little toddler words! So cute.
so glad he is feeling better. hopefully you're done with that yuck!
So sorry!! Being sick really sucks!! We have been lucky and have just done the cold thing. Fingers crossed for the rest of you to stay healthy!!
Post a Comment