10.06.2009

the birthday boy

Wow, what a difference each year makes.
4 days old
one
two 
 We celebrated Bronson's second birthday over the weekend.  I'm still pinching myself - I can't believe how fast he is growing.  Bronson is such a blessing to us, he keeps us laughing every day.  
We had a triple birthday party with Buckley's for Julie, Arianna, and Bronson.  As usual Bronson was totally spoiled.  He loves his new race track from Grandma and Grandpa.  He could play with cars and tractors and trains all day.
I had a funny video of Bronson blowing out his candles but couldn't get it to download from my camera, I'll just say that over the course of two days, Bronson probably blew out his candles about 20 times.  He is so cute!
then a second party/family home-evening with the Hardy's
"it's Bob!"
"I feel the same way after I eat dinner too."
Brock and Bronson - the handymans
spoiled Bronson

Don't you love the cake?  Another one of my preschool projects. (obviously)
Thanks everyone for making Bronson's birthday so much fun.


One of my favorite things is watching Bronson learn how to talk.  Everyday he is saying new words and phrases.  One of my favorites is "teppers"  everything that comes from the garden is considered a tepper to Bronson.  We went to pick out some pumpkins the other day and of course Bronson kept calling them teppers.  After a few corrections with "no not peppers, pumpkins" he very energetically yelled "punga-teppers."  When Jared comes home from work he is always greeted with "sup dadda?" He has also turned his very happy and excited "ya" to a very calm, cool, and collected "yes." It is the cutest thing I've ever heard.  We love our Bronson. 

9 comments:

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Bronson! Don't you just love two year old boys. They are the best. He's so darling.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! He has such a cute personality. If I only had 2 candles to blow out I could probably do it 20 times as well :D

Cami Erickson said...

"sweet"

Amber said...

He is such a cute little boy! Man, that 2 years went by fast! I love his little words too...make sure you write all his mispronciations down...you think you'll remember, but you don't. And, his cake looks yummy, is there a problem with it?

Steph said...

cute pictures, Brocky is sitting on my lap and was totally glued looking at them all. and he loved the video too!

Kim said...

Yay for birthdays! He is changing so much, what a cute little guy. I love little kid language, it's the best. :)

Julie said...

I love the language thing too. "Teppers" is adorable. and then "punga-teppers" so fun. I love what a fun personality he has. The words of a two year old are the most precious. Pretty soon he'll start saying everything correctly and it won't be as adorable. Cherish every syllable.

Heather said...

What a cutie! I bet the girls will fight over your two boys someday.

lhhadley said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like some fabulous celebrations. (thanks to mom, I am sure)