10.19.2009

have you ever?

missed your nap on Saturday then fallen asleep in church on Sunday?
Bronson was so tired during Sacrament meeting, he climbed into Levi's car seat grabbed his blanket and binki (Levi's that is) and after a couple of minutes of me rocking the chair, he was out.  We were gonna take him home to put him to bed but decided to stay.  It's a little embarrassing walking down the hall carrying a car seat with a two year old inside.  During Sunday school Jared had taken Levi out in the hall and one of my friends looked over and saw Bronson's legs hanging out, then said, "Wow your baby is getting so big!"  "Yes he is I said, but that's Bronson."  It was pretty funny.  I hope I'm not breaking rules taking pictures in church, but I had my camera in my diaper bag, and nobody was around soooo I just went for it.
had to turn your monthly trim into a buzz because of a wiggly two year old?  Lucky for Bronson his hair grows fast and he's still cute.

8 comments:

Kim said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you snapped the pictures in church, it's a priceless shot. :)

Steph said...

dang Brock, made him miss his nap and kept him up too late! Sorry Brons...but thanks for playin'
Cute pictures!

Amber said...

Ok, laughing that you had your camera at church...I'm a bad mom, but glad you did, that is so funny! I wish I could sit in a soft seat at church, get rock a byed, and take a snooze, whether I miss my nap on Saturday or not!!!!

And, his hair, or lack thereof looks cute! Seriously, he couldn't be any cuter!

Heather said...

My kids NEVER sleep in church. Even as babies. Count your blessings. I am laughing so hard. I HAVE buzzed hair because of a wiggly two-year-old. but thankfully it grows back.

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

That is too cute! I love it!

Julie said...

I love that he crawled into Levi's car seat and fell asleep. What a cutie. I think the church pictures are only taboo in the chapel--so you're fine. I love the picture of you and Bronson and his new haircut. How funny that you had to buzz it off. He looks like a cute little man. Luckily, the buzz cut is always in fashion!

lhhadley said...

I can't believe he fell asleep in church like that...too funny!

I always tell myself (after cutting hair too short) that it grows back super fast. They are boys, it doesn't matter right?:)

thecaldwells said...

Oh Michelle! I totally just buzzed Reed's hair...and yes it grows back. Here's to having boys!