going camping with babies. On Tuesday morning around 11 am we left home for a camping getaway to Smith and Moore House. Thirteen hours later we were backing our trailer into the driveway. Well, that's pretty much all I have to say about that.
Geoff says, sissies right back at ya! JK, totally know how hard it is with a baby, and you had two. We DID miss you though. Next year! Are you going to attempt the reunion next weekend?
Always Always Always take Benedryl with you to drug the kids to sleep. seriously it is a life saver when it comes to camping with kids. (1/2 a dose works perfectly) Does that mean I'm a bad mom?
7 comments:
Oh Michelle, you were missed!
This too shall pass!
Are we still on for tomorrow?
I totally understand! We took Mason when he was 1 and didn't even try to go again until a few weeks ago . . . just about a 4 year camping break!
Geoff says, sissies right back at ya! JK, totally know how hard it is with a baby, and you had two. We DID miss you though. Next year! Are you going to attempt the reunion next weekend?
Oh no! Well, at least you tried right?
Camping and little ones do not mix well!! I agree:)
Always Always Always take Benedryl with you to drug the kids to sleep. seriously it is a life saver when it comes to camping with kids.
(1/2 a dose works perfectly)
Does that mean I'm a bad mom?
Oh, how sad!!!!!
You just never know what you are going to get out of the kidos, huh?
Post a Comment