jared.michelle.bronson.levi.blake
Cute kids. Thanks for letting us come play. It was GREAT to get out of the house and feel a little normal again!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Bronson is so darn cute! Love the outside pics...wish we could play on our grass.
I love the cute way they say things. Jake says when I tuck him in at night "Mom, you not go, you nuggle wif me?" So cute, how could I not snuggle him?
He is so cute, so is that little beebee! Looks like you guys have been having fun!You'll be glad you wrote how he says things down, cause you think you will never forget, but you do! Those are some of my favorite memories of my kids!
I love all those funny things!
What a cute post! I love "kids words."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute kids. Thanks for letting us come play. It was GREAT to get out of the house and feel a little normal again!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Bronson is so darn cute! Love the outside pics...wish we could play on our grass.
I love the cute way they say things. Jake says when I tuck him in at night "Mom, you not go, you nuggle wif me?" So cute, how could I not snuggle him?
He is so cute, so is that little beebee! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
You'll be glad you wrote how he says things down, cause you think you will never forget, but you do! Those are some of my favorite memories of my kids!
I love all those funny things!
What a cute post! I love "kids words."
Post a Comment