Phew, the nightmare week is over. Two ear infections, fevers, coughs, and strep throat. I'm just glad we all made it out alive. These cute pictures were taken on the worst day of all. I guess they got sick of waiting for mom to be able to put them to bed.
On Sunday I went into Bronson's closet to find something for Levi to wear hmmmm, is it just me or are they almost the same size? While I'm on the topic of Sunday, I'll share a little story. After a crazy week I debated about going to church this week but decided we'd all better go. (it's getting a little to easy to find reasons to stay home) Anyway, we all ended up out in the hall before the meeting even started, but at least we were on time this week, that counts for something right? So I'm trying to rock Levi to sleep by walking up and down the hall and I had gone around the corner by our young women's room when Bronson came running up to me and grabbed my skirt, pulling it down! I'm sorry to say I was not wearing a slip but glad to say nobody was around. So Jared comes walking up behind Bronson and when he sees me he just starts laughing. HELLO MCFLY, I have a sleeping baby in my arms could you please make yourself useful instead of just laughing. Yikes, it was the worst feeling ever. So hopefully next time you send your kids out into the hall, they won't come back and report about the lady with no dress on. Oh my!
one of the best parts of summer, corn on the cob
playin' with cousin Bailee
Levi tried some oatmeal cereal today, I had a little episode of de'je vu.
It's very hard to get a spoon in when your babies won't take their hands out. Oh well, we'll try again later. Oh ya, one more thing. I sold my little black car this week. I figured since the only time I drive it is when I don't have my kids with me, (uh never) that it was time to get rid of this oversized garage decoration. It surprised me how sad it felt, maybe cause the people who bought it were "not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean" or maybe it was the realization that I'll be driving a school bus the rest of life. Well, hopefully my car will forgive me, I'm gonna miss her. :(
8 comments:
Oh those boys are so cute! I LOVE that pic of Levi! BTW, when kids can sleep anywhere like that...it just makes them well rounded...right? I'm glad they are feeling better, what's up with all this sickness in July? HATE IT!
Bailee had fun, I hope she was a help!!!! Thanks for letting her stay, she was feeling a little sad!
HAHA, love the skirt story! It makes me think I should start wearing slips under my skirts... just in case. :)
Michelle, can I just say that I love your posts? Never a dull moment:) I wish I would have been out in the hall at church at that moment. Love the sleepy pictures too.
At least you had a car! I shared one car for 6 years before I got my van. not my first pick, but that's what moms get.
LOL that skirt story is funny. Luckily no one was around:)! I'm so glad your kiddos are feeling better. That would be sooo hard.
Sorry about the deleted post :) But what a fun catch-up post. Life with young kids is always an adventure! And just to make you feel better, Addie and Chloe can wear the same clothes and they are over 2 years apart!
I just have to ask, do you wear a slip under your skirts after that happened or do you still go without? Glad no one was able to see it.
Post a Comment