I'll try to keep this short and sweet, I know it's been a while. This is a picture of East Canyon, because sometimes you just need to go for a drive, a very long drive.
Bronson is an official door opener, counter top climber, dog food dumper, bath tub splasher, playground slider, furniture re-arranger, trampoline bouncer, mop water drinker, bike riding, choo-choo train loving, trouble making, little talking, super cute boy. Have you ever taken a shower with your one year old fully clothed because you just didn't know what else to do with him and you really really needed to take a shower? I didn't think so. The other day Bronson had climbed into Levi's crib while I was changing Levi's diaper. I said, Bronson get down please. With little response I started counting, 1-2-3, to which Bronson replies, "tickle, tickle, tickle." How do you get mad at that? We love you Bronson.
6 comments:
beautiful pictures! Mop water drinker? ewww! Ya I don't know how you could ever get mad at him, he is a stinkin cutie pie! And that little...er uh...growing Levi IS a cutie too! Just enjoy the journey, someday b4 you know it they'll be all 'growd' up!
thanks for playin with us tonight. The boys loved it!
I love the "tickle, tickle, tickle" that is so cute. I love when they do that so I can calm down and not get mad. Little kids have a gift! It's fun to hear what a wild boy Bronson is. I hope Levi gets through his tummy troubles. Those are hard. It sounds like you are doing all you can. Good luck with soy.
Gotta love the boys. I'm sorry that Levi has been having tummy problems. Good thing he still weighs a lot though. My kids are super skinny with big cheeks. weird.
Oh, poor Levi...sad babies are the wortst...not the baby, just the sad part, hopefully soy will help! And, don't feel guilty about nursing...you've done awesome through all of this!
Bronson is so cute, when do they get so smart? The next time you need a shower just call me!!!!!!
Your baby is getting so big and i love the chubs! You boys are darling.
Such cute boys! Hope you get his tummy trouble figured out...no fun for mom:(
Post a Comment