6.21.2008

"pHasE 1 coMpLetE"

Bad news first, about 4 months ago I lost our camera and after 
looking for weeks I finally convinced Jared we needed to get another 
one because we were going to miss Bronson's life.  So I picked out a 
 super sweet new camera and have loved it ever since. Well in case 
you couldn't tell where I was going with this, uh . . . I've now lost this 
camera too.  It's been missing since, oh. . . . about my last post with 
pictures.  I have no idea where it could be, and Jared is just glad 
I haven't lost Bronson yet (thanks a lot!) So these pictures 
are sponsored by Grandpa Buckley.

So we got our RV pad poured today, (the first day of summer, ugh!) 
and I'm thinking since Jared has a pair of knee high black boots, 
maybe it's time for me to get a pair too.

"Hey Wade, jump down on it."  (not that hard)  As you can see, 
two people are trying to keep their balance so they don't
 go head first into a big mess.

Bronson had fun, staying cool near the pool. 
 It was so hot today that we weren't able to put our 
hand prints in, it dried too fast. :(

and the good news is: Thank goodness for people who know what 
they are doing and are willing to help, even on one of the hottest days 
of the year.  Thanks a million to everybody!   

"and that gentlemen is how we do that."
(or in my case, how you do that.)

7 comments:

The Buckley Family said...

How fun! It looks like you know how to put a bunch of good guys to work! I wish we were in Utah for the summer -- it is getting so hot here, now is when we REALLY start missing home. (Oh, and by the way, I can relate to losing things all the time. I swear I gave birth to Eleanore and lost half my brain.)

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

That is really a bummer about your camera! Hopefully you'll find it soon :) Bronson is such a cutie. What a little man!

Kim said...

I wish I could lose my camera so we could get a new one. We kind of hate our camera.
Your new RV pad looks nice! Way to go guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Who is Rupert and Myron? Are you on crack?

Oh, and I'm Pocahontas. Foxy!

GBW

thecaldwells said...

I am so jealous of the new RV pad.... Just walk by my house and you will know why. Also, no worries about the other morning because I didn't get up either. Maybe one day next week. Oh and by the way, I have a VIRUS on my computer so call me we can talk at church.

Heather said...

So your camera is like my slippery cell phone huh? Someone should invent a way to keep these items from disappearing all the time! It is so expensive and frustrating to get used to new gadgets.

tell the boys they did a good job.

Cherish said...

That looks so nice! I can't imagine how nice it would be to have extra concrete to park stuff on. It seems like you guys are always doing some type of project. Way to go.

Oh, I'm glad you found your camera.