
"The whole purpose for places like Starbucks is for people with no
decision making ability at all to make ten decisions to order one
cup of coffee. . . . . so you can for only $3.95 have a defining moment
of self. Tall, Decaff, Cappuccino!" (that wasn't exact I know)
This mosaic was created by answers to questions about myself.
A very fun game, a little time consuming for us indecisive ones and
a bit addicting especially if you enjoy photography. Anyway these are
a few things I love, am, and hope to do (and a few more) I'll just
let you try to figure out the rest.
*Good news, I found my camera! Yipee! It was sitting on the top
shelf of our coat closet by all of our games. The sad part is I've looked in
my coat closet a couple of times now, I just never looked up I guess.
The really sad part, is that it was right next to a couple of puzzles that
I got out for my nieces last week. Oh brother, but at least we
have a camera again. That prayer stuff really works.
5 comments:
"This place is a tomb, I'm going to the nut shop where it's fun."
I like your second and last pic the best! I would love to go see that sunset. Where ever it is is bee-u-ti-ful.
"my head is starting to get Fuzzy"
Don't you love New York in the fall, it makes me want to buy school supplies."
love that movie its actually one I could go on and on!
Horray for the found camera!
Glad you found your camera! I agree...this game is addicting and a total waste of time, but I did it and had fun anyway.
How do you guys get such cute background graphics on your blogs. Mine looks so dumb.
Not that there is anything on it... and not that I'm going to tell you guys where it is, that is, until I can think of something worth looking at to put on it.
Ideas Anyone?
I'm so glad you found your camera. Losing stuff like that is such a pain!!
Post a Comment