6.17.2008

"Kocoum, but he's so serious"

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

My favorite princess is by far Sleeping Beauty!  I've always wanted to live in a cottage in the woods with three fairies.  

MW - "What's that for?"
Flora - "There's got to be hole in the bottom."
Fona - " That's for the feet to go through."

Fona - " 1 tsp.  Tsp?"
MW- "1 teaspoon!"
Fona - "Oh yes of course, one teaspoon."  
                   "Cups, cups, cups, cups, cups."    
                       "Fold in gently.  Fold? Hmmm oh well."

Yes, Fona is my favorite, mostly because when it comes to 
cooking, magic wands are very, very handy!

but I guess I'll take Pocahantas, after all she 
dives off cliffs, has great curves and has a talking willow tree 
to give her advice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I am Aurora, I know I'm not as beautiful, and can't sing as well, but it might be the only thing I'll ever have that you want.
The movie line is "you think I'm an ignorant savage"

Michelle said...

"What are you, some kind of genius?"

who is this?

Heather said...

Could we BE any more alike? seriously though, Sleeping beauty is my favorite movie too! I used to pretend I was Fona because she is the best fairy and she got to hold the baby when they left the castle. I'll have to take the quiz though and see who "they" say I am.

You said my favorite quote, but I'll go with:

Flora:"I know! we'll turn her into a flower!

Merrywether: Malefacent?

Flora: no, no, the princess! Don't you see, a flower can't prick it's finger it hasn't any!"

Fona: that's right!

flora: she'll be perfecty safe!

Merrywether:Until Melefacent sends a frost!

flora: o dear...

Fona: she alway's ruins your nicest flowers....

Steph said...

I'm Cinderella...

Flora: Make it Pink
MW: Blue
F: pink
mw: blue

Clayton and Amber said...

Okay, so I can't hide it...I watched Sleeping Beauty the other day. I can't give you my favorite quote...but I sure can sing like her. Sorry, no demo!

Michelle, you are so funny. Keep up the good posts.

Heather said...

I'm Cinderella by the way...not sure how I feel about that. She is probably my least favorite. I took it again and changed one answer and I was Magara. I'm cool with that.

Michelle said...

Magara? Like Hercules Magara? That's awesome, but it's no fair to take the test twice. You have to stick with Cinderella. I'm sorry if getting all dazzled up for the ball and dancing with Prince Charming until midnight doesn't suit you, but you're just gonna have to live with it.

(I saw your fancy cruise dress and your disco moves)