Things we love about Grandpa Hardy!

*He would always take us swimming and jump on the tramp with us
*He would stay up with a crying daughter to help
her with her math homework
*He spells his name with only one R "Lary"
*He has one blue eye and one green eye
*He is a true disciple of the Savior, and the most humble person I know
* He pretty much knows it all, just try playing Trivial Pursuit with him
*He likes talk radio, bug shows, old country music, Andy Griffith
*He would always share a bite of his grapefruit and tomatoes with me

*No matter how much we tease him, he's not afraid to be himself
*He keeps his nails and screws in medicine bottles
*He still dances with my mom
*He can set up the perfect canopy (and I mean perfect)
I could go on and on but the point is, he's just
the best dad anyone could ask for!
Things we love about Grandpa Buckley

*He knows how to fix everything and has taught
Jared how to fix 'em too
* He likes to take us out for dinner (and lunch) :)
* He is very good with his grandkids
*He let me drive his snowmobile (which I crashed),
his brand new truck, & his dad's cadillac
*He's never too busy to help you with anything, even just to talk
*He likes to shop (at sears)
*He takes Jared hunting, even though he probably
doesn't want to go all the time
*He always has and interesting story to tell
*He owns every tool imaginable, and they are all organized
*He likes taking drives, the beach boys, playing golf,
steak, and "Christmas Vacation"
*He spoils us rotten and he loves his family a whole lot!
so I'll just let the pictures say it!

and those are my favorite dads!
and the movie line is - "I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to
buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns, but nobody sells eight
hot dog buns they only sell twelve hot dog buns, so I'm
removing the superfilious buns!"
12 comments:
"...this tux is navy blue..."
You forgot that our Dad:
-has great hair
-is a hard worker
-is humble
-and is the cutest Dad ever!
just to name a few... :)
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!
like I was saying, I could go on and on, but I had to stop somewhere.
Cute post Shell!
Ok so I know the movie, can't come up with a line, I say we play name that movie. Ya gotta dumb it down for us movie wee-tawds! I know I'm movie challenged! You and Cami are gifted!
Ditto on dad, He really is the best dad ever! Such good times! Love that guy!
"...Fobulus..."
"I met a boy in Paris and I'm getting married."
This is the greatest post I have ever read. So touching!
You are such a cute blogger. I love all your witty sayings! I feel like I am getting to know the real you. Very Cute! --Catherine
Cute blog! It is fun to see you guys over the Internet since we don't get to see you in real life too often. I just sent you an invite to our blog.
Looks like you'll be having a fun summer with Bronson getting more playful and your new trailor!
Hi Michelle!
I'm so glad that we are invited to see your blog. I'm hoping to get to know you guys better through this. Your blog is cute, and your are so funny. Thanks for giving us a sneak peak into your life. :D
Kim Marx
Oh man! I haven't seen that show forever! You guys took all the good movies with you when you got married, now there's nothing but Andy Griffith and bug shows on. Just Kidding! Love ya Gramps!
:-D
By the way:
"I met a man in Rome and he's wonderful and brilliant and we're getting maaaaried."
I loved that post. Great Idea! What fun Dads!
Wow! what a nice post for Father's day. Much cooler than mine; but you are Michelle, so what else would I expect? I love that movie. I always wanted to be Kimberly Williams Paisly because I thought she was Gorgeous. my favorite line is "Swaaans!"
Post a Comment