1.20.2016

Christmas Party and Basketball

 Bronson played Jr. Jazz this year.  His skills improved quite a bit over the season.  He says he wants to play again, but he doesn't like practicing in the driveway. . . but he did great and was lots of fun to watch.  It was a bonus to have such nice coaches as well.  Thanks Geoff and Chad.


Family Christmas Party - -  The photo booth camera man may have had a hard time operating a camera . . . oh well. 


 Bronson was excited to be our family construction worker snowman. 

 Grandpa the BYU duck :)
 Orris' six footed snowman
Bracken the pirate, I'm afraid Davis took of his attire before we could snap him.  Everyone turned out pretty cute I think. 

Morgan the sledhead, or rather the sledhead made a snowman.  
These two crazies also took the award for finishing the whole beanboozeled box, after the rest of us were trying to regain our senses.   I think I dropped out after my 6th nasty bean.  It's ruined some flavors of foods for me.  Anyway they didn't want the other one to win and just kept going and going. I'd say way to go except . . . gag, I don't know how they did it.  Anyway it was a fun night being together.  I'm afraid my hands are usually full so I don't get good pics of all the fun anymore.

No comments: