8.18.2015

Is it time for school yet . . .

Well school is about to start so we are trying to enjoy the last few days of freedom and are also looking forward to school and routine.  The difference between 1st and 2nd grade seems to be pretty  big as before it seemed sad to send him off but now it feels more like, hooray go to school.  When boredom sets in the trouble making begins.
 We signed the boys up for tennis lessons through Layton city they have loved it.  I have issues with sports these days so hopefully we can find the right thing for them without it getting too crazy.  I would love it if tennis sticks.
 and if lagoona beach is to crowded we may just keep driving to the bountiful rec center, another great spot for little swimmers.  We love evening swims, in fact I think every summer activity is better in the evening.




He really doesn't stay in his seat all the time but that's the only time
 my hands are free to take a picture of him

 Blake has been working on PT for a few weeks and wow what a big boy.  He has been by far the easiest, he does great for naps and bed time as well, Yippee Skippee!


there is this cute little jumper I often find in the corner of the living room,
 I love him he lights up our home.

No comments: