Levi got a free ticket to the tree house museum during his kindergarten field trip. I promised him we would go back during the summer, I'm happy to say we made it, but sad to say it took me until the Saturday before school started . . . . oh boy. But we sure had a fun time exploring and playing for a couple of hours.
I didn't capture all the fun but that's okay. These big blue blocks were so much fun, something I would totally add to my list of . . . if I was a millionaire. They were tons of fun and easy to build with, they'd be ideal for forts and castles.
Holy Smokes we have a second and a first grader. Two boys both in school all day. I'm not sure if my gulp or my sigh was bigger but they were sure excited for school and I love to watch them be so grown up. I still remember my first and second grade years . . . life is so weird.
deja vu'
So excited to be in Mr. Hamblin's class. He's going to be great for Bronson I can tell which is a huge blessing for us. Mr. Hamblin made a great point at back to school night, saying it was his first priority for the kids to feel safe, accepted, and cared for in his class and learning was second. I knew that this was the philosophy I needed to adopt at home to have more success with these little munchkins. It's proving to be much easier said than done but hopefully we are moving in the right direction. Levi was also excited to get Mrs. Taylor like Bronson, it was very cute on the way to school when Levi was asking Bronson all kinds of questions about 1st grade and Bronson was offering his expert knowledge to his little brother.
But poor Blake was absolutely crushed that he didn't get to go find his class and teacher.
I however am extremely excited for a year with him with no preschool or kindergarten
schedules to get in the way.






No comments:
Post a Comment