8.18.2015

July is here

 I finally got some more things hung in Blake's room, it only took a couple of years . . . 
but I like how it turned out.
 and for no reason at all I just decided it was time to take the plunge to say goodbye to Mr. Crib hello big boy bed.  Blake did great in his crib but I thought if we were getting close to potty training I didn't want to do that in his crib.  He has done amazing in his bed.  A super easy transition for him, not like the escape artist Bronson was.  Anyway his is growing up fast.

 Daddy, Bronson, and Levi had a fun summer adventure together and went to West Yellowstone and Island Park with Grandma and Grandpa B, while the little boys and I enjoyed a quiet weekend.  I worked out great for everyone I think and the boys had lots of fun seeing a parade and bears, and fishing with their new fishing poles that they got for their birthdays.  Happy little campers ready to go, Blake wasn't very happy when he had to stay though.
 Speaking of Blake this is what he is up to a few times a day . . . racing and drifting, and escaping on his wiggle bike.  He has ruined 4 pairs of shoes.  I'm ready to get rid of it as I can't ever catch him as he runs out the garage and hops on, lots of times without his shoes.  He is a little pillbox.

 Blake had fun at the Kaysville Parade, firetrucks were the highlight, but I was reminded of how much I prefer the 4th in W.P.  
 Tessa getting her baby Austin fix with Uncle Matt.

 Libby's pool party.  Blake refuses to wear his puddle jumper floaty, which is not fun because he always tries to escape from you in the pool.  
 Dr. . . somebody from Despicable Me,  Levi is one cute little fishy.  "Mom can't we put a pool in our back yard, all we have to do is dig a hole and out the bathroom stuff in it and fill it with water."  

 I had a great visit with new baby Saige born July 17.  She is one sweet little peanut.  And after  a couple of months of trying to drag out nursing we finally stopped.  Not that 7months is that long,  I'll will just say I enjoyed it while it lasted but I do enjoy not worrying about milk and bloody poop. I did have probably the worst hormonal depression afterwards that I've ever had, it was a real bugger.  He seems to be doing okay on formula, not perfect but it's manageable.  Any who . . . the boys loved the Bountiful parade for the 24th.







I loved this float, with little boys on side then it would flip to Book of Mormon prophets. 
We sure love the Pioneers!

No comments: