7.28.2014

Fun in July

 Happy little cookie makers.

 Happy little cookie taster.

 Blake loves being outside and playing on the swing set with the big boys.



 A fun night at the Bountiful Parade


 Then a busy 24th trying to make it out the door to go camping.  We haven't been real camping since Levi was a baby, and of course that didn't go well.  I was almost ready to bail out on this trip too, I definitely get campers anxiety.  But once we were on the road it was much better.  We left Blake at home which was hard to do but also a huge relief.  I haven't been to Flaming Gorge in 10+ years so it was fun to go back to my favorite spot with my kiddies.  They loved it which of course makes all the stress and work worthwhile.
patiently or not so patiently waiting to launch










 Red Canyon


Dad was excited to get the boys their first bb-gun.  They had fun hitting and missing the target. 





 Made it back to camp to meet Smokey Bear. 
 One pretty Lake





 The boys really liked the Dam tour too.

 and feeding lots of fish


 We finally made it to swim except it was during the coldest part of
of the weekend.  The water feels pretty brisk when it's only 75 outside. 
We had a great time and made some fun memories.  July was a great month!
and little boy #4 is becoming quite the little kicker :)  20 wks down 20 to go - hope I make it.

2 comments:

lhhadley said...

Pretty pictures! Fun Summer:) Can you believe our boys will be in 1st grade?! I am glad I am not the only only who is neglectful with pictures and video with the 3rd one.

lhhadley said...

I missed that your having another boy. Congrats!!